THQ and Relic has already released their third set of Company of Heroes last April 7, 2009. The third set has been given the name; Company of Heroes: Men of Valor. For me this is the most addictive game I have ever played from THQ/Relic. They give RTS a different view plus I love World War II games. Im definitely gonna have this game.
Tales of Valor includes new units, additional maps and further multiplayer modes, such as ‘Invasion’, where the player commands a small number of troops against waves of increasingly difficult enemies, and a feature called “direct-fire”, where the player ‘Points and shoots’ (seen in Soldiers: Heroes of WWII and Men of War). It has been announced that no new factions will be added but that new units, new models and textures will. The expansion to the hit realtime strategy title, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor features new campaigns to overcome, units to command, and battlefields to conquer. The expansion delivers evolved gameplay mechanics and three episodic adventures including nine new missions, as well as new abilities to master.
• 3 Immersive Storylines – Embark on the definitive WWII experience from all sides of the war. Each episode contains new missions and objectives in a persistent environment.
• Episode 1: Tiger Ace: Control Tiger Tank Ace Hauptmann Voss’s highly decorated Tigergruppen against the British 7th Armored Division on D-Day in one of the most famous tank battles of WWII.
• Episode 2: Causeway: Command and American Paratrooper Company in the hours following the initial D-Day landings.
• Episode 3: Falaise Pocket: Command the Wehrmacht Army as your soldiers try and hold off the advancing Allied army.
• Direct Fire Control – Not only can the player’s tactical and strategic decisions influence the battle, but players also directly control units on the battlefield. Players will aim, fire, and maneuver in real-time to capitalize on the changing battle conditions.
• Command New Units – New infantry and vehicles such as the Schwimmwagen and Staghound will be available. The Schwimmwagen is an amphibious, all-wheel drive off-road vehicle while the Staghound is a highly maneuverable 4×4 Armored Car.
• Conquer New Territory – New maps based on famous battles such as Villers-Bocage will be available for competitive players in the online battlefield.